Monday, April 26, 2010
Summer... Here I Come
I feel like today is the first official day of summer for me. I know it technically started last Wednesday but life has been so crazy that today is the first time I've actually had a little bit of time to breathe. My weekend was absolutely fabulous! I worked all day Wednesday, babysit my adorable cousins Thursday and Friday. Then I was lucky enough to have a sleep over with my sister! We watched 2 movies. Then Saturday brought some shopping and partying with the roommates that were left. Sunday involved church and then making a double batch of chocolate chip cookies. Finally after all that was done, today I got to drive Jenessa up to Sandy so that she could go to the airport and head off to China. After that, I organized my room so hopefully Marlisa can stand it for the next year. Anyway, I am super excited that summer is here and I hope that I can be super productive!!! (unlike last summer) Too bad the hammock is gone. Summer... Watch out because I'm ready to take you on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment