Friday, April 16, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Life is full of many decisions. I just spent some time making what is possibly one of the most important decisions of my life... what kind of ice cream to make on Sunday. This is quite the dilemma. Being a picky eater has made some parts of life difficult including the world of ice cream. Most people may not understand but I do not care for ice cream as much as I do for other dessert items. I guess I'm just not as refined.
However, I do love my baked goods such as brownies!!! YUM!!! Since this Sunday is our last all together...I figured why not go out with a bang. So I planned basically an all day feast starting with my mother's delicious pancakes for breakfast. After church I planned a spaghetti dinner. It's tradition at our apartment to make brownies or cake on a regular basis. So I just decided to make my specialty...chocolate chip cookies in brownies. Then I had to decide what kind of ice cream to make to go with these divine brownies. Let me tell you it was not easy. However, I have made my decision and hopefully it will turn out fine on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment