Tuesday, April 20, 2010
End of the Semester
So today is basically the last day of the semester for me. I have two more finals...both scheduled for today and two more papers. I am super excited to start off summer on the right foot. What better way to start it than with four awesome cousins starting Thursday! I am super excited to baby sit my cousins for a whole day! Since I won't be working full time this summer, I'll have a lot of time to relax which will be super weird for me. I don't usually do things like this but it feels like the start of a new adventure. I am super grateful for all the people that are in my life right now. My roommates have been awesome (that includes 17)! I really don't think I could have ended up with a better group of people to be able to spend so much time with. I'm going to miss you all and wish you the best of luck with your summer adventures all over the world! Let the summer begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment