Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Bonanza
BEST SHOW EVER!!! I have recently rediscovered my love for the show "Bonanza." I discovered this show on accident but now it has become my favorite television show of all time. I always had a fascination for old TV shows. My mom introduced me to many old shows including, "The Brady Bunch", "I Dream of Jeannie", and "Bewitched." I remember watching a marathon of "Bewitched" the night my brother was born. Even with all of this exposure, I had no exposure to "Bonanza." One summer, my parents decided they would get up and exercise together. In order for them to be able to do it, someone had to be up to make sure the younger kids didn't get into trouble. As the oldest, that responsibility fell to me. I would get up around 7am and stumble out to the front room. It wasn't half bad because I got to watch shows that I normally wouldn't be able to. One of my favorites was Carmen Sandiego. Unfortunately, it only lasted half an hour so I had to find something else to watch. One day while channel flipping, I came across the last half of an episode of "Bonanza." I became intrigued and started watching the last half of it on weekday mornings. Eventually I discovered it on at a different time and began watching it on a regular basis. When our family got TiVo, it became even easier for me to indulge in my pleasure. Since moving out, that pleasure hasn't been as readily available. Finally, I bought a few episodes at Walmart. I began watching them at work last week and can't stop. They are so fantastic!!! I don't know how I could have ever lived without them (mild exaggeration). Anyway, suffice it to say that this is the best show ever and everyone should at least give it a chance in order to make their life complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment