First off, I want to start by thanking everyone for everything they did for my birthday this past week. It was better than expected since class got cut by an hour and a half!!! Anyway, I've spent a lot of time thinking on the subject of technology and how volatile it can be.
Yesterday, I got a new phone. Normally, my family is not the most up and coming when it comes to the latest and greatest gadgets. However, when we went to the store yesterday, my dad talked me into the new Motorola Droid. (He got one too.) So as I've been playing with it the past little bit, I've realized how easy it would be to get sucked into everything and not interact with the people around me. While the capacities are incredible, I'm more grateful for the meaningful interactions with the people I love.
As a side note, I'd like to send out my hopes and prayers for all the people who have been affected by the earthquake and the impending tsunamis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment