I absolutely love munchkins!!! By munchkins, I mean little children. Tonight, I got to spend two hours with one of my favorite munchkins, my cousin Lindsey. We had so much fun. We went on a walk and she proceeded to tell me whenever there were stairs in the vicinity. The stairs in the Tanner Building even got the title of "pretty stairs." Now that she is almost two, she has developed quite the little attitude. I tried to paint her fingernails but she proceeded to keep saying "I do it. I do it." Eventually, I painted her nails but it was not without some trickery on my part. One of my favorite parts was when my roommate was going into our bedroom and Lindsey proceeded to tell her that it was "Kierstin's room" and not hers. Fortunately, my roommate just laughed. Dinner was quite the ordeal and the magnet man had to take a bite before she would and I had to make a sound resembling something of a growl before she would take a bite. Anyway, I absolutely loved the time I spent with her and I look forward to playing with her again tomorrow. Besides look at this cute face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment