As many of us are taught growing up in the church, the friends you choose to associate with have a huge impact on your life. Recently, I've had a lot of time to ponder that principle and how it has effected my life. I look back to the many friends and acquaintances I've had and look at what they did and how it has changed me forever. In a lot of cases, the effects have been negative whether intentional or not on the part of the other. But something that a certain friend said the other night really hit me and I've thought about it the past couple days.
Trust is something that is developed over time for most people. Sometimes, there is the rare occasion that you meet someone who you instantly connect with and can trust forever. However, even in those cases, things can happen to destroy that trust. With that loss of trust, it can become more difficult for people to trust other people around them. However, that should never be the case. It is important to protect yourself but not at the expense of others you love.
In summary, I would like to apologize to a certain friend who unlike others has never done anything to deserve the mistrust I've shown towards her recently. I hope she knows she is loved and no one can ever take her place in my heart. In the time I've known you, you've never been anything but a wonderful friend and I am so grateful for that and hope that it can continue that way forever.
Love,
Kierstin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment