Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Family

So I just remembered I had to blog sometime tonight and had no idea what to blog on so I thought I'd blog about my awesome family who I spent some time with today.  First of all is my parents.  They are pretty much awesome!!! My dad is from the Salt Lake area and my mom grew up in Fresno, California.  They have been married for basically 22 years and have been the best parents anyone could ask for.
I'm the oldest so the next in the family is my sister Jessica.  She just turned seventeen and is absolutely gorgeous!!! She is the colorguard captain and on the yearbook staff.  Plus she is an awesome student.  I love hanging out with her.  Today we watched "Up."  Hopefully she'll be coming down the next couple of weeks to spend the night. Jessie, you rock!
Next is Megan.  She is fourteen and is a drama geek.  She loves it and she's really good at it.  My mom says she's the most like me but I don't think so.  She loves to read and has taken over my old room at home.  I don't know what else to say about Megan.  She is one you have to meet to really know her. Megan, you're cool!
Erin is number four.  She is the youngest of the girls yet she will probably be the tallest.  Erin loves animals.  It's completely weird because none of the rest of us care much for animals.  She also proclaims to hate the color pink but I think she secretly likes it.  She has just turned twelve and is getting ready to enter junior high next year.  Erin, you're awesome!
Finally, there's Justin.  Justin is the youngest at nine and is the only boy.  People tend to think that he suffers somehow for only having sisters but I will tell you that it is the complete opposite.  He is spoiled rotten! But he's still a sweetheart.  I predict he's going to be quite the ladies' man when he gets older.  Justin, you're a stud!

So that's my family in nutshell.  Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment