Friday, July 19, 2013

Life

I really need to get back into this.  This is actually kind of fun and since I don't feel like updating Facebook with all my random and stupid ideas, this could be a good place to do it.  I really should be going to bed since I have to get up around 3:30 but this sounded a little more fun.  Plus I'm also debating if I should read a little from my book but that could be dangerous since I stayed up until 2 the other night reading a different book.  So life has been interesting lately.  I realized that it is about a month until I move again... Yay... okay not really... I'm excited for my own room but the packing, cleaning, saying goodbye... no bueno!  But other than that things are going pretty well.  I've decided having two jobs is not my favorite.  It's much easier to work 8 hours straight than to have a 2 hour break because at the end of the break, I never want to go to my second job... Oh well I guess that is a problem that I'll have to deal with.  So I really have no idea where this is going and I'm pretty much rambling but I just felt like I needed to post something.  Maybe in the future I'll have more meaningful things to say.  Oh... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGERS!!! My little sis turned 18 yesterday and it's weird to think she'll be moving out soon... well that means I'm old!  But I better go to bed or at least get closer than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment