Saturday, July 20, 2013

Car Fixin'

I really have no idea what to call these posts anymore since they will most likely be me just rambling about something... for example right now I am sitting waiting to get my car maintenance done. This has been a new adventure since my dad usually just took care of everything... now I've upgraded to having my dad tell me what to do and what not to do so I'll eventually get it right. It is something I definitely never thought I would be doing... I guess I just thought someone would always be there to take care of it but I am learning a lot. But leave it to me to cause a problem... turns out they don't have the belt I needed so they have to go to another store to get it. I've seen about four other people come and leave in the time I've been here but it is nice to know that it is all done and ready for when I am ready to go on a nice long trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment