Monday, May 23, 2011

Confusion

This is kind of awkward... I don't really know what to do with myself.  On one hand, I feel like I should be paranoid about getting everything done and taken care of but at the same time I feel like there's nothing to do.  Its a little difficult since my parents want things done on their time table but mine is a little bit different.  I do some of my best work at 10pm while they lean towards the morning hours.  It makes things kind of interesting.  I know there's a lot to do but at the same time, I feel like I've got it under control.  I'm sure next week will be madness.  But picking up a few clothes does not seem that important right now.  I'm terrible but I really have no desire to be cleaning right now.  Maybe it would be best if I went out and did my shopping today because I have a feeling nothing will get done otherwise. Hopefully I figure this all out soon.  UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment