Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heart Stopping...

We've all been through it.  That phone call that causes your heart to stop even though the party on the other makes it seem like no big deal... the call of the executive secretary or worse the bishop.  I got one of those calls today.  Unfortunately, I had no warning.  My phone decided to freak out and not register my calls.  Then it randomly restarts.  When it restarts, I have a new text from my dear best friend.  Then I notice the voice mail icon at the top.  I call and have two messages.  Odd but not super surprising. The first one, also my best friend. Even though it had some disappointing news, it was still fantastic to hear her voice.  Then the next one... I presumed it was her since I rarely get calls from anyone else.  I was wrong.  It was the bishop.  My heart stopped.  I still don't know fully what it is about but my bishop is coming over sometime after 3pm today.  We'll see what happens with that.

1 comment:

  1. What happened next? I'm dying to hear the end of the story!!!!!

    http://polkadotsock.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete