So I realized tonight how much I have dropped the ball on things. And there is really no excuse for that. I send my sincerest apology out to the one who deserves it most...you know who you are. There is no excuse for my behavior and I want you to know that there is no need for you to feel guilty or anything. I take full responsibility for my errors and the pain that they caused. I love you and would never intentionally hurt you but I know I did. I wish I could make it all disappear and that I could promise you would never hurt again. However, I will do everything I possibly can to make that the case. I love you so so much! Thank you for sticking by me even when I didn't deserve it. You truly deserve nothing but the best. Keep your head up. There are great things around the corner. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Love, Me
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment