Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pray=ANSWERED

This semester is easily going to be one of the most difficult in my life.  The homework is insane!  Today I was getting really frustrated with a problem.  I was on the verge of tears because I didn't think I would be able to figure the problems out.  In addition to that, the group dynamic has not been working well for me.  I try my hardest but it seems like I am always being left behind.  Anyway, I started my homework and everything seemed about as clear as mud.  I decided to read my scriptures and pray even though I was technically working with my group and I was kind of embarrassed.  I just accepted that fact and did it anyway and it was the best decision I could have made.  I struggled over the one problem and realized that it had answered 3 problems instead of just one.  I am so blessed.  It's true that the best way to get help is through the marvelous gift of prayer.  I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for this wonderful blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment