Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Bio

I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing yet.  I probably would have never started one except for that it is required for my class.  Anyway, I was working on homework for a family history class and was learning about the importance of keeping a personal history so I thought that I could use that as the subject for my first official post.
My name is Kierstin Brady.  I am currently a sophomore at Brigham Young University and working on applying for the accounting program here in the fall.  I have grown up in Utah and love the Utah valley.  One of my favorite features is the mountains and the way they look early in the morning.  I work at the library on campus and have for over a year and a half.  I absolutely love it!
I love little kids and I'm always super excited to babysit kids especially the really little ones.  One of my favorite kids to babysit is my cousin Lindsey.  In a couple of weeks I get to babysit some friends kids for an entire day and I'm so excited!
Anyway, my life is super busy hence the title.  I'm either working really hard on homework or taking a break so that I can rejuvenate to tackle the next round of homework.  This time I'm ending to get to work so I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment