So blogging has been on my mind lately as well as some other things so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to St. George with some great friends. Life has not been an easy road over the last little whole for a variety of reasons. However, the past few days I have been reminded of some things that make me a unique individual. I had the opportunity to see Beauty and the Beast at the Tuacahn which has always been my favorite story. It was a huge part of my childhood and I was able to rekindle that fire. I also rediscovered my love of music through both creating and listening. I got to go to a concert which was such a fun experience and also had a little time to make my own music tonight which overcame my soul with so much peace. Finally, I had immense time to read leisurely without worrying about anything else. I love how books can take you away and provide healing. It has been wonderful to reconnect with these core elements of my being during a time of great anxiety and change and remember that I am unique and valuable and have something to offer the world. My journey is far from complete yet these past few days have been filled with joyous moments!
Monday, July 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment