Monday, September 22, 2014

Breaking Free

For the longest time, I have let many different things hold me back from achieving some of the things that I wanted to accomplish.  In addition, it also prevented me from even dreaming that certain things could ever be possible.  However, as I have entered my last year of college, I have decided to make some major changes in my life and not let these things hold me back. While nothing super dramatic has happened, there is a different feeling about life in general.  The sky is brighter and things look much more optimistic.  So no matter what is holding you back, it is possible to start over even in your current circumstances and as scary as it may seem to leave something that is familiar, it will all be worth it in the end.  Here's to many more changes ahead and even brighter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment