Thursday, April 24, 2014
New Adventures
Today I had something hit me... in exactly one year from today, I will be a college graduate. I didn't spend a ton of time on this thought since it is a scary idea. School has been my life for so long and while it is a day I am definitely looking forward to, there is a lot of unknowns out there that create a little bit of fear associated with this change in life. I know I have nothing to complain about since there is still a year and no decisions have to be set in stone anytime soon. However, it made me think about where I am in life and where I want to go. I absolutely love my major and am glad that it is such a marketable degree. But while I love it, there is more that I want out of life than just a career. The more I look at my life, the more I have a desire to possibly become a teacher. I don't think that my current degree is a waste by any means but could help me to get a job teaching high school business or something along those lines. I am super excited for my opportunity to work as an EFY counselor again this summer. The two weeks I spent last year were exhausting but in the best possible way. I look forward to it and all the adventures it will bring. So while I am not making a major transition in life, there are many adventures coming my way in the next little while. Let's see where this road takes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment