Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Finish Line = Crossed
I have just completed finals for the eighth time of my college career. It is a super refreshing feeling especially since I know that there is no more finals until December! Woo Hoo!!! I have learned a lot this semester and while I am sad to see my time in college coming to an end, it will be nice to not have finals every four months. I have been able to accomplish a lot in my life and I am grateful for the education I have received. Hopefully this summer will be amazing and full of lots of adventures. (Well it's going to be... I'm working as basically a teenage babysitter... sometimes I wonder what I was thinking.) I wish I had more to say but my brain is fried between 2-3 hours of studying, 5 hours of taking tests, and working 2 hours I am ready to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment