Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Better Late...

So I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted.  As you can tell, blogging is not something high on my list of priorities.  Between work, school, and trying to be social, I am pretty much booked all day long.  But I needed a quick break from homework so I thought I would post a little update on my life.
  • I am officially four weeks away from the end of the semester
  • I am almost completely registered for my last fall semester ever!
  • I have decided to move in August across the complex parking lot to a bigger apartment
  • I very much enjoyed my recent trip to Alabama to visit Aubree
  • I really don't think anyone reads this blog so I wonder why I do it.
Other than that... life is pretty much the same.  Maybe something cool will happen soon but for now I should probably get back to my vba assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment