Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blessings

So life has been super interesting since I've been back from my mission. I can't believe that it will be a year next month.  I still miss it terribly and all the wonderful people I had the opportunity to meet.  I wouldn't say that life has been easier since I've been home.  In a lot of ways, it has become a lot harder but I am also a lot stronger than I was when I left.  Today I have been reflecting on a lot of the blessings I have received.  It has helped me to switch my perspective and look for the little miracles in my life.  For example, I have been able to get ahead on homework once again... I have Thursdays already done so that I can focus on the take home midterm I have this week.  I have fantastic roommates who help me to get out and try things that I have never done before.  I also have a wonderful family who are always fun to go and visit with and send random pictures back and forth (that means you Erin).  My finances aren't as tight as I thought they would be this year.  Overall, even though the journey has been difficult and rocky, there are many little flowers peeking through the cracks and making it that much more beautiful.  I am excited for the lessons I will continue to learn and for all the things that have made me who I am today. Look for the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment