Thursday, September 5, 2013

One week down...

So today marks the end of the week (of classes) for me for my first semester back in over two years.  It has definitely been an adventure but honestly classes are pretty low on the totem pole for stressors today.  Today was one of those no-good, very bad days where it seemed not a lot went right but it was pretty comical... here's just an idea of what went wrong...

  • My earring broke in the middle of my business law class... sad day... and they were not even a month old... but they are fixable.
  • I left my book at work so if I want to read tonight I'll have to start something else
  • I'm not going to get as many hours of work because of the holiday
  • My skirt has a snag in it that is super sheer and awky.
  • And to top it all off, I found out that applications for internships for next summer are due Wednesday... what do I want to do with the rest of my life... I have no idea and so I get to figure that out and few more things all in a week.
But on the good side, I got to spend some good time talking with my roommate and bonding.  I got to go to my institute class which was amazing!  I got a spot in the underground parking.  I realized I can sleep in an extra half an hour tomorrow morning because of orientation.  I have my temple shift on Saturday.  I am done with Mondays homework and can start on Tuesdays tomorrow.  My mom is awesome and pretty sweet and I'll stop there because nothing really tops that.  

So I survived and I am ready for bed.  Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment