skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Workin' Hard or Hardly Workin'
Thursday, March 31, 2011
It's Real!
Sister Brady,
You have been called to serve in the Colorado Colorado Springs Mission! You leave June 1st!!!
Nine weeks and counting!!! I can't believe I'm at this point! I'm super excited!!! Anyway, I think I should really hit the sack. AHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kierstin Brady
I am full time accountant but my life has not gone according to my plan but it is still a wonderful journey! Feel free to join me!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2017
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2016
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2014
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2013
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2011
(25)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(5)
It's Real!
Brain = FRIED!!!
Excited!!!
So the secret is out... my mission papers were tur...
AAAAHHHHHH!
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(74)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment