Monday, March 7, 2011
AAAAHHHHHH!
I have this sinking feeling that I am going to fail this exam tomorrow!!! Tax! UGH!!! Why must there be so many little intricacies?!?!?!?!?!?! If I wanted to deal with legislation, I would have majored in political science. Basic tax policy seems to be straightforward but all these depreciation life spans and the difference between real and personal and tangible and everything else is going to drive me insane!!! I understand the concept of testing and how you want professionals to know their stuff but really!!! Do professionals know every little twist and turn of the tax code?!? Isn't that why they write out the tax code? So you can refer to it!!! I can calculate anything you ask... if you give me the information... my brain is fried... how am I going to do this?!?!?!? Maybe sleep is the best medicine for now. Hopefully, I can focus better tomorrow! AAHHH!!! Dear government, let's keep things simple, for everyone's sake. Do you really like writing all these laws and regulations that no one really understands fully. Let's just keep it simple and then everyone would be happy. And to think I considered going into the tax stem... doubt that will happen now... only 2 more tests!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment