Thursday, November 4, 2010

Seriously... SO BLESSED!!!

Oh man!  What a week!  The infamous test week of the Junior Core... IS OVER!!!  I should still be taking my last test but because of a wonderful miracle, I finished in under 2 hours.  The test was supposed to take 2 hours.  And I'm even fairly confident that I might have possibly aced the test or come pretty close.  I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father who blessed me with the ability to remember clearly all the material I studied yesterday.  He even helped me catch a mistake with my calculator that could have potentially created a HUGE loss of points!  I am so grateful for the help He has given me and I hope to show Him how much I appreciate it.

On a side not, I also want to thank my bestie!!! She said something really sweet last night and I can't stop thinking about it.  It really touched my heart.  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment