Life can suck in a lot of ways! One of the things I've learned is that you can't change your circumstances but you can change your attitude. But that's hard and takes a lot of effort. It becomes harder when you don't think you have that strength within you. No matter how hard the challenge seems, it is possible! No circumstance is so permanent that you can't change your attitude.
Another thing I have learned about is the divine principle of forgiveness. I have been blessed to be forgiven for the things that I have done wrong, especially by someone very dear to my heart. I hope that they realize that the same principles apply to them.
I feel that I have grown a lot over the past couple of years. There is still a long way to go but I know I can do it because of the people I have around me. I hope to continue to learn these wonderful lessons! While there is a lot of tears (or maybe I'm just a crybaby), it has definitely been worth it.
Thank you for all the support I have received from you. You will never fully know how much you have changed my life. THANK YOU!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment