Monday, October 18, 2010

Two Way Mirror

Life takes some crazy turns.  People have such a large impact too.  I spent a lot of time this weekend reflecting on the past.  It's been ROUGH!  However, I think I would do it over again because I gained one of my biggest blessings.  I lost a lot but it was mainly my fault.  It was the way I chose to handle the situation but now I realize that it is time to let the past go.  That doesn't change the way I feel about a certain individual but I'm not going to live my life this way anymore.  Starting today, I am making a change for me. 
In addition to this, I just want to mention that my biggest blessing came in the form of an earthly angel or my best friend.  I am so grateful for the angel that she has been especially when I haven't been the easiest to deal with.  I love her so much.  If I had to do this just to realize what an angel I have in her then I would do it ten times over.  I love her so much!  Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment