So I felt like blogging last night but as Google was down, I could not do it. So now I will try to express what I wanted to last night even though some time has passed.
For the first time, holes that have gaped open for years were discovered. I have tried so many ways to push them aside and for the most part was successful. However, I realized that these holes only have one way to be fixed and I've been going about it the wrong way. I am so grateful to my dear friend who helped me realize where I was wrong. I love her so much!
Now while there are still the holes that will take much time to mend, they will be mended. I am grateful that this is even a possibility. I love my dear friend! and I am grateful to her everyday!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment