Monday, May 24, 2010

Snow?

So for some reason I woke up super early this morning... I don't know what happened. I just did.  As I was laying in bed listening to the rain, yes it was rain at the time, I got excited.  Then when I looked at my phone, I saw a 3 as the first number in the temperature.  I went opened the front door to see if that was actually true.  Unfortunately, it was quite chilly but the thing that made my day was the birds that flew out as I opened the door.  The one was a gorgeous red and brown.  I finished getting ready and put on my windbreaker to keep dry from the rain.  Before I even left the complex, I went back and got my winter coat and began the journey to work.  However, the rain had turned into snow. Not just any snow but a wet, heavy snow.  By the time I reached the Tanner Building, my pants were soaked and my legs were numb.  By the time I made it to the library, my coat was dripping and my hair was completely wet.  I looked like a drowned rat.  I have been at work almost 2 hours now and I am still a little wet.  Hopefully the journey home won't be as wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment