Saturday, May 29, 2010

College Life

Life definitely becomes more interesting when you only work part time and have nothing to do on a typical Friday or Saturday night.  Today was one of those days when there was nothing that had to be done so I took full advantage of that.  So I did my nails, watched a couple episodes of Bonanza while I cross-stitched.  Then came the grocery shopping.  My awesome roommate wanted ice cream so instead we decided to make our own.  Of course the recipe we found was super easy so instead of deciding to make just one gallon, we made two!!!  So far the vanilla with M&Ms turned out fantastic.  As soon as I'm finished with this, I'm going to go check on the Tropical Punch Kool-Aid ice cream.  Then comes the movie!!! I am so grateful for one o'clock church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment