Thursday, April 14, 2011
Gifts
Why is it that I can't focus on finals?!?!?!?!? I think the main thing is I get so excited when it comes time for birthdays. I love shopping and making things for other people!!! Its especially fun when you know the person really well and can get them something that they will treasure. That's what I'm working on right now... a scheming plot for a certain person's birthday. I am so excited!!! I've put a lot of thought into what I want to do... however, the exact idea may not come out since I am limited by the materials available... I wish I could get my vision out on paper but alas... my brain and my artistic skills are disconnected... basically my artistic skills don't exist. Anyway, I feel like I have been able to get most of my excitement out and can hopefully move on to focus on the more serious side of life... accounting :( Oh well, one more week and I'm outta here for 2 years!!! Yeah baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment