Saturday, February 5, 2011

Epic Win Day!!!

So I was thinking earlier today that I should take a little different approach to my blog.  Not that anyone really reads it anyway but just for my own satisfaction.  I had a really good idea but I did my homework and I lost it.  Anyway, even though I forgot, I thought I would write about my epic win day today!

So basically my best friend rocks!!! We had a lovely spa night last night. Face masks, foot scrubs, painted nails, delicious food (see here) and one of the funniest movies ever!  Diary of a Wimpy Kid! it was awesome!!! After a good night's rest (just kidding), we headed up to Sundance.  I had never been but it was so much fun!!! We just hung out in one of the rooms but it was super relaxing!!! We played UNO and a couple other games but it was nice just to be up there away from everything and just enjoy each other's company.  I would definitely do it again some day.  So basically EPIC WIN DAY!!! the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment