Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Taxes

Okay my first point has nothing to do with the title... I totally forgot I changed my background on my blog... guess I'm a little behind.  I'm not really sure what I expected it to be... probably something pink... but anyway onto everyone's favorite subject... TAXES!!!

So I am about a week into my tax class.  I always thought I would click with tax and after the first day I found out that I was mistaken.  It seemed a lot harder and more complex than I had originally thought.  But so far, it seems my imagination of the unknown made it so much harder. I found myself tonight being able to understand the idea of income tax quite simply.   I feel confident enough to be able to tell someone what to expect as far as a return or payment.  Who know I could catch on that quickly!?!?!?  Maybe I am meant to just do people's taxes for the rest of my life... but don't start asking yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment