I swear that time is going by way too fast. I feel like it was just October but then I'm looking at all my blog posts and the time that has passed is unbelievable! Anyway, today was fairly uneventful... classes, well a presentation that was very helpful, you could count it as a class, work for basically 6 hours with old books that are falling apart and make me look like I've jumped into a pile of sawdust, another class, then to the homework. It might be just me but in all reality, the junior core is becoming less stressful. Yes there are isolated projects that add to the workload but overall, it's completely doable. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be in this program and love learning about the topics. I will admit I'm a little sad to see this semester end, partially because I don't want to take my finals but I really have enjoyed my classes and my professors. But with most things, there is an end. I'm grateful that there are some things that will never have to end. The top two are that I have a best friend who will be there forever and most importantly, I have a loving family that I am sealed to forever. I AM SO BLESSED!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment